Sunday 12 October 2008

Some Interesting Age Quotes

I hope I never get so old I get religious.
~ Ingmar Bergman ~

I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay home and have a good cry.
~ Alan Bleasdale ~

A woman's always younger than a man at equal years.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning ~

The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
~ Hervey Allen ~

I refuse to admit that I am more than 52, even if that makes my children illegitimate.
~ Lady Nancy Astor ~

I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
~ Bernard M. Baruch ~

It was one of the deadliest and heaviest feelings of my life to feel that I was no longer a boy. From that moment I began to grow old in my own esteem --and in my esteem age is not estimable.
~ Lord Byron ~

I'm aiming by the time I'm fifty to stop being an adolescent.
~ Wendy Cope ~

No comments:

Followers