Saturday 18 October 2008

Lazy Saturday Afternoon....Random Thoughts

Struggling to get out of home. Not feeling like cooking. It's three in the afternoon i still haven't had any food. Last night's drinking has left me feeling numb. It was fun watching people dance in the two nightclubs we went to...some danced well...some made a mockery of dancing...Trying out steps they have seen others perform well...or dancing from memory. It was interesting to just sit back and watch....watching people letting go of their inhibitions....the smoke, fluorescent colors, frenzied dancing...I hadn't heard most of the songs they played out there. They did play some customary hits from 80s and 90s. To tell you the truth i felt left out or rather left behind. And I know no effort is going to make up....i couldn't have danced...There's too much danger in dancing...that is when you don't know how to dance!!

As I write this I ‘m sprawled in the couch and watching a Spanish movie i brought in HMV last week. No background score, so intense.....

Thinking of going out and having Italian..it's kinda become a ritual to have penne fresco week in and week out in Bella Italia. More than food i like reading Times newspaper out there.

Eyes are closing on their own. Struggling to stay awake.

Ganguly scored a century today. Couldn't moderate my opinion that he is scoring runs in this last stage of his career outta sheer determination more than outta form and technique. I felt disappointed y'day when Dravid got out after a good start. Every time an Indian test innings starts i look forward to Dravid playing well. It's like a part of me is being on trial. I don't know how it has come to this....the way i identify myself with this metaphor of Dravid's successes and failures:-)

No comments:

Followers